9/2/14

I have been at a slight unease, and I ache for autumn, even thoug it is yet an unfathomable whisper in my memory. It is dry and breezy, and there are already trees surrendering their leaves to the ground. If only that were a signal of seasonal change instead of a symptom of this awful drought. The entirety of this week is to be miserably sunny and warm.

Yes, I know. My first peep in weeks, and it's just to blather about the weather.  Well, perhaps more than that. There are efforts afoot that I haven't reported on here, though they've been longstanding and tedious enough that it feels trite to explain them in any detail when I've spoken about such matters elsewhere. Suffice it to say that job hunting is an emotional and physical drain, I'm actually trying my hand at sewing beyond pillows and basic hand stitches, and I have a lot of art films to write about, and even more to watch.

 I've also had a great deal of internal emotional struggle that I don't care to elaborate on right this second, since the situation is a tad complex, and the walls(or rather, the windows) may have eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment