4/25/09

Depressed, Regressed, and Stressed

Another dream. I was traveling with my family when all of a sudden this huge storm showed up in the distance, and we had to stop somewhere and cancel the rest of our trip. Turns out it was a shadow-storm, so me and my friend Xander were the only people who could possibly enter the storm, find the source, and destroy it. I don't remember much of actually walking through it though, only that we entered it. I figured out fluorite is good for amplifying certain images in dreams, especially if they are prophetic in nature. And getting rid of anxieties while sleeping. I don't think I've slept that long in a while. I feel so tired all the time, and my self-confidence is nearly zilch. I keep seeing an image of a person I'm supposed to meet, a very important person, and I've yet to see a shred of evidence that she even exists. The crystal I bought is actually destined for her, and if I don't find her relatively soon, I'm even crazier than I thought. I'm also getting messages in a mish-mosh of languages I don't even understand, and yet I can pick out pieces of phrase from them. I think they're songs, that's what my mentors have figured at least. If I'm really a siren like they say, it would make sense. I'm trying not to doubt myself, but it's difficult when I don't have a well-developed spirit-sight to match my "talents". I'm also finally catching glimpses of my only past life. It was painful, I know for at least the last few years. She only lived to be 27, at the most. I should be a bit happier to find out these things, but right now I'm just...tired. The sphynx in me doesn't mind receiving messages in a cryptic way, but I don't have the patience to wait for things I can't grasp yet. Do I have to grow old?

No comments:

Post a Comment