4/23/09

Finally

New dream, because that's the first purpose of this thing anyways. I'm having headaches almost daily again, and not always from my jaw. Had an interesting dream that me and a couple of friends were visiting San Francisco(makes sense, I was there last Friday). Well, anyways, by the end of the day my equivalent of a step-brother was going to try committing suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge. We were told to stay away from the situation, which they got under control. I then found myself in a hotel room after a time, when I got a call, which I didn't answer right away but let the machine get because there was no caller ID. When the machine started recording, I heard a voice I recognized but couldn't place who it was. I remember he was a little taunting and mocking, so I answered, a bit irritated at his words(that I can't remember). He continued to talk to me, obviously knowing I would pick up the phone. It was as if he was trying to warn me of something, or strike a deal with me, and I tried to deny him, but I was still intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment