6/16/09

Energized :D

More than I have been in a great while. Summer had put my mind and spirit in a haze. But now I am back, and utilizing tools the way they ought to be. I must remember to use my past experiences to keep me from making the same mistakes, and use my emotions to fuel my power instead of dragging me down. I must be in control, lest I be taken advantage of. There are times often when I am not willing to be strong, but I must remain in control of myself. I will be a spirit warrior, when the time comes. I must stop doubting so much. I know there are more than just the few of us now. Unity is imperative, as is spiritual growth. Only time and practice will tell, but I must focus now. I will always love you, but I have a lifelong mission to complete, and I am far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment