8/13/12

Ejumacation!

It stinks to absolutely love education and the pursuit of knowledge, but to honestly hate school. It's something I've had trouble admitting to myself. I wasn't necessarily worried about finishing the bachelors program, but I was definitely worried that my guile would not be enough to surpass the amount of work I might have to do in a masters program. And thats just the thing, I have no idea what to expect from that level. After speaking to a couple of people who have been through the ringer already, Im a little relieved that the focus does turn more to seminar discussions and independent study, and less to busy work. I really need to able to thrive here at a higher level of responsibility first. I'm improving my habits bit by bit, but I still seem to lack consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment