12/1/11

Slacker!!

Ack!! I caught myself slacking on this again! I will break myself and make sure that I do at least one thing habitually. And I mean the blog posts, not just the part where I write down my dietary embarrassments. :P

Today: Regular coffee, almond croissant, an Indian dish with curried peas, cheese, and rice, a samosa, some salad with balsamic vinaigrette(spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, avocado, cranberries, olives, and walnuts), more coffee, and I may have some cashew crackers with strawberry cream cheese. :3 I've been a good girl today.

Things I didn't do today: my homework, go to World Music, get my boots fixed, get my hair trimmed, get birthday cards for my stepdad and littlest brother.

Things I did do today: Register for classes, and in the process clear up a glaring clerical order that would have kept me from being able to get into the classes I needed, took in a resume and got an interview at a sandwich shop, took in recycle and am never collecting it again because it wasn't worth the $18 to store a thousand cans in my apartment for several months, did mediocre on my Russian vocab test, and paid rent(almost late).

I'm really, really happy because I found a cheap used copy of both Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 in pristine condition, and I'm watching it with the same excitement I did as a kid. :D I bought myself another couple of little gifts; A Portrait of Dorian Grey and Lolita. I started on Lolita first, and it is proving to be quite intense.

I found out I won't be able to continue with Russian next semester due to large schedule conflicts, which is a shame, but I may try to finish it later if I get the chance. For now though, I'll be beginning French, which I am okay with, considering I never finished studying it from junior high.

That's all for now; I've been considering making some bread with the unbleached flour I got. I just haven't decided whether it's going to be banana or pumpkin...or perhaps both, in time. Whichever I choose, I'll make it with molasses in place of sugar, it's a little kinder on the belly. Also, despite my depression over Russian class, I'm going to try out a recipe for piroshki for the class. Man, that sounds good. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment