11/28/11

Juries

I guess I slacked off a little the last few days. I think I'm just determined to leave nothing behind that will remind me of Thanksgiving food, although we didn't quite escape without Sam's parents handing us some turkey as we went out the door.

Today: Garlic trisuits with cream cheese, 4 cups of Women's Moon Cycle Tea(yerp), a Belgian waffle with strawberries, bananas, and Nutella, Chicken noodle soup(Saigon!), an eye opener, a sugar free Monster, and two slices of pizza(cheese, chicken, garlic, black olive, artichoke heart, white sauce). A better day than most.

I feel so unprepared for juries, or rather, junior qualifiers. I feel unprepared for everything. I'm pretty sure that even though my Russian teacher is unbearably good-hearted and does everything to try and help me, I've probably made him think that music majors are lazy and flaky. That's not the case, though. It's just me. :P I'll keep this short, because I should really be doing other things right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment