11/25/11

After the meal

I'm just...not even going to try and cover what all I ate last night. I wouldn't be able to tell you, considering I went to two Thanksgiving dinners to appease two families. I actually don't think I broke the calorie bank, but I made up for not gorging by having a tiny bit of every food I saw laying about. I can tell you that I had a lot of dark meat. A LOT. It was glorious, and some of the most tender turkey I've ever had. I do think it accounted for a weird-ass dream I had last night, in which I was trying to escape from a portal-esque shadow organization that had surveillance everywhere and experimented on inhabitants. Also, I had a super-bouncy body. Not as in luscious, as in, I ricocheted off of buildings like a super bouncy ball. Weird as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment