11/26/11

Merp. :/

I'm really bored right now. Usually I have no problem with Sam playing Madden, but I keep being told it's not going to take very long, while at the same time I've not gotten to spend any time with my friends up here yet, and I'm waiting for him to finish so we can go visit someone up in Redding, but I haven't even really told this person because I don't know if we'll even have time to visit or not before we come back down here to visit with another one of his friends who he already made appointment with. I'd pull out my books to study, but I feel like the moment I started he'd say it's time to go. I'm almost tempted to try it just to see if it works.

I feel locked up lately. As if I'm lacking energy, but I'm not, I just can't seem to gain access to it. I enjoy Sacramento, but I feel like there's no place to get away there without travelling at least an hour away. It's so flat, and there is terrible light pollution where we live. I never thougth I'd say this, but I can't wait until the next weekend that Sam goes up to his parent's and I don't. I need a moment to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment