11/20/11

Good News

So, my weight gain isn't as visually drastic as I thought; instead, I actually fit into my clothes a little better. I guess I just felt like a fatty-fatty for not moving around for a while. Eating more pastries will make you feel sluggish too. Although, as promised, I'm still committing to my food diary.

Yesterday: Quince pie(half a slice, decided it was too tart), tofu lasagna, banana, holiday coffee(I could have let up on the half & half), more tofu lasagna, pomegranate seeds, 2 Reeses extra large peanut butter cups, a zero sugar Monster, Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar potato chips, homemade white mocha.

That wasn't all bad, but it wasn't all good, either.

Today: Cashew crackers with strawberry cream cheese(I justify this by saying I only had ten crackers with one corner dipped in the cream cheese), pomegranate seeds, Chic-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwich with provolone(I probably should have gotten char-grilled, but that selection didn't have the spicy option), Red Bull 12 oz, Monster Rehab(3grams of sugar people, that's harmless), York candy pieces(not so harmless).

I still let my taste buds reign most of the time, but I don't always crave just junk. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment