2/21/09

A pause in action...

I'm finally finding out where I really stand in this new situation. X means a lot to me, much more than I thought, but I've been hard pressed to really place the emotion. It wasn't until about yesterday that it finally dawned on me how I felt with him. I accidentally let it slip to him how I felt, and I'm not sure how good of an idea it was at that moment. But I finally figured out that I feel about him the same way as if I had an older brother. I actually feel a certain level of comfort with him that can only be related with siblings, if only on a spiritual level. Whoever said soul mates had to be romantically involved? Except I had promised him that I'd try to give him a chance. However, if I can get the expression across to him, then perhaps...well, a couple of things could happen. But I hope for the best of whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment